Natalia Jornet

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My petit garden.

         
 I figured I better document my beautiful herbs before the snow comes. I've thrown in a couple of  pictures of my little helper.


Me di cuenta que debia documentar el progreso de mis hierbas antes de que comience la nieve y deban emigrar a la cocina.
De paso puse unas fotos de mi  pequena ayudante.


























Peregil
























Menta

Albhaca

Romero

Ciboulette,Menta & Chile







    Chimichurri sauce.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup fresh parsley
  • 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
  • 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons dried oregano
  • 2 teaspoons ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 1/2 tablespoon pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)

Directions

  1. Place the parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce into the container of a blender or food processor. Blend for about 10 seconds on medium speed, or until ingredients are evenly blended.

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment